GB-502 PG2 is a digital wireless glass-break detector compatible with PowerMaster intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers. It is designed for a wide range of residential and commercial applications where reliable glass-break detection with near-zero false alarms is required.
A single wall- or ceiling-mounted detector can protect a room of 120 sqm / 1288 sqft, identifying the breaking of most types of window and door glass – including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass. The sensor can be mounted as close as 1.5 m / 5 ft from the glass.
Incorporating Visonic’s innovative PowerG technology, the energy-efficient GB-502 PG2 combines a number of advanced and field-proven technologies, as well as the highly reliable AES encryption method – enabling an extended transmission range, and an extra-long battery life of up to 5 years. No adjustment is required during installation, since the detector is fully pre-calibrated. It is protected by a back tamper switch which is activated when the cover is removed or when the base is forcibly detached from the wall.
GB-502 PG2 Features:
- Cutting-edge glass-break detection technology delivers near-zero false alarm rate
- Acoustic pattern recognition technology provides 360o coverage
- Maximum detection range for plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass: 7.6m / 25ft
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides market-leading wireless robustness and reliability
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Battery life up to 5 years with typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device reduces the installation time
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers